Followers

Monday, January 14, 2013

Holden Shawlette

Holden Shawlette

Amazing pattern and amazing result, says me not being shy at all! :)
Was quick too, took me only about week, even less. The most annoying part was the last picot row.
Yarn is sock yarn from Lidl, didn't know it going to turn into a shawl. But I'm very happy with the result and can not wait to wear it proudly!
Took few pictures today in college straight after finishing, my good friend Aisling gladly agreed to model it for me:


Now its all washed, pinned and drying!





Don't know why I'm putting this here, but maybe 
someone will find this information useful:
Yarn: 'Nina' Sock Yarn from Lidl
Amount of yarn used: Around 2 balls and
a bit of third one
Knitting Needles: Bamboo in size 4mm
Pattern: Holden Shawlette from Raverly by Mindy Wilkes

Update:
Me happily wearing my shawl today (15.01.2013)
 
 
 
Was sooo cold today, everything was frozen
Thanks for visiting my blog,
see you again very soon,

2 comments:

Thank you for your time and your lovely comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...