Followers

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

The World's Best Pancake Recipe or Happy Pancake Day!!!


I love pancakes! especially to make them!
And I have this recipe, which is best in whole world! Yes, it sure is. If you don't believe me, try it and you will see!

World's Best Pancake Recipe

Ingridients:

1/2 cup milk (any milk will do)

1/2 cup water (not from the tap please)
2 tbsp melted butter (make sure butter is unsalted)
1 teaspoon of vanilla sugar (or vanilla extract)
1/4 teaspoon salt
1-2 teaspoons of sugar (I like them a bit sweeter)
2 eggs

Mix everything together in a bowl, the stir in 1 cup

of flour (I'm using self rising one)

Thats all!

You just need to fry them! :) Hope this recipe will be helpful!


Happy Pancake Day Everyone!

And heres picture of my pancakes, which I made just few minutes ago, while was typing this post!

Prepare you table nicely
Make pancake mixture using recipe above
Fry them (remember not to use any oil)
Voila! 
Jam on the back is Black Cherry by Bonne Maman
 Also I got magazines today, absolutely in love with them!
They were on special offer for pretty reasonable price!
Jo joy, cant wait to make something from them!
See you very soon,
thanks for visiting my blog!
As always, 

2 comments:

  1. Алина у вас уже масленица?Аппетитные блинчики.Журналы интересные.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aga, u nas Pancake Tuesday, vse v Irlandiji blynciki pekut, a nekotrije pokupajut, segodnia v magazine gotovix blinov bilo polno!

      Delete

Thank you for your time and your lovely comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...