Followers

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Spring Beauty Haul

♥ ♥ 


We finally got spring! Its nice and sunny outside!
So I decide to go to the shop and get some beauty
things for myself, to be prepared for spring meeting.
My weight loss programme going well, I'm doing plenty exercise 
lately and eating very healthy too.
So what I got:
  • Along Came Betty 'She Mist Him' - body mist, smells amazing, really vintagey! 
  • Seventeen Wet look Finish Eyeliner
  • Two Lasting Finish by Kate Moss lipsticks in colors 101 and 107
  • Seventeen Doll'd Up mascara in Brown/Black
Mascara has amazing curved brush

Nice wine berry and and dusky rose colors
Eyeliner has amazing tiny tip, perfect for pin-up
looks!!!
And here is picture of my happy face, wearing mascara, eyeliner and pink lipstick!




Happy Happy Joy Joy!
And also today I was free from college, so me and my little man
went shopping and also went to the park!
All happy, 
always yours,

Froggy xxx

2 comments:

  1. Хорошая косметика,и ты очень красивая.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oi spasibo, ja z prosto daze zasmushalas ! :) A kosmetyka neploxaja sovsem, daze ne ozidala, cto za takuju nevisokuju cenu, budet kacestvenaja kosmetyka!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and your lovely comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...