Followers

Friday, February 15, 2013

Slimming marathon Friday update

Hooray, it is Friday again, so that means 
I'm here with my weight loss journey update. What can I say? Everything going very well, as I planned. No skips, if I fail, I'm making over next day! Also started to exercise more, and it so great to be fit again! So happy with new me!
So last weight was 154,5 lbs. And new one is:

Progress: - 2 lbs
Favorite food of the week: Green Monster Smoothies
Exercise: 20 min every day with Jillian Michaels
programme '30 days Shred' (available from youtube)

So I am so happy with myself, going to keep going 
till I reach my goal!

Hope everyone doing well.
Want to wish you all luck,
whatever you are doing or reaching for!
See you soon,

Froggy xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time and your lovely comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...