Followers

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Ladybug from Vervaco

Got this kit when I was participating in Bug Exchange last year. And totally forgot about it. 
And just few days ago I remembered about it and really really wanted to start to stitch it! This design is so nice and summery, thinking about summer all the time while stitching it. So here is my process for now:


More pictures, process going very nicely, enjoying every cross...


By the way pictures made with my new Cannon IXUS 240 HS camera, absolutely love it!



4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, same to you! Thanks for visiting my blog!

      Delete
  2. Славная получается вышивка.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spasibo, mne toze ocen nravitsia. Nadejus do NOvogo Goda zakoncyt, ocen nadejus! :)

      Delete

Thank you for your time and your lovely comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...