Followers

Monday, May 20, 2013

Practicing Patchwork...

Hello hello!
As promised in my last post, I'll show some scrap work. :) I was practicing with sewing machine and made 3 little purses (one is happily living with my sister), second one is free and third (I made it first) is my favorite and is in high usage!
So here they are, my first sewing pieces:




I know they are not perfect, but I love them to bits! :) Be definitely doing more!
Also enjoying my learning process of Mountmellick Embroidery. Its absolutely fantastic technique and I love every new stitch. Show what I've learned in the next post!

P.S. Was at my friends from college birthday party on Saturday  was great fun!

Keep craftey,

Froggy xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time and your lovely comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...