Followers

Saturday, May 18, 2013

And the Winner is...

Hello blog! 
Supposed to do that draw for Blackbird Design yesterday, but was so tired, so left it for today. Woohoo, I'm so excited! Even that I had only two participants, I still enjoyed to do this draw this lovely morning!
So participants were:

  1. Nina
  2. Irina (Airin)

I wrote names on two pieces of paper and put them
in my Elvis box
Shake
And the winner is....
Airin! Congratulations!
So yeah, Airin is the next stitcher! Big congratulations to the winner. All I need know is winners e-mail address, so I can sent her pattern straight away!
Rules and my finished piece are in my blog post here.

Hope everyone doing well, we sure are! Sorry for not blogging much anymore, I am just so busy being awesome mother and also enjoying my pregnancy too. 
My crafty news are that I started to learn how to quilt and patchwork, and started to learn Mountmellick Embroidery!
So I be back very soon to show what I learn!

Keep yourself warm and happy,

Froggy xxx

2 comments:

  1. Урррр-а! :))) Я очень-очень рада! Алина, спасибо за розыгрыш! Мой мэйл - irina_gelem@mail.ru

    Алина, быть потрясающей (awesome ведь можно так перевести?) мамой - это очень ответственная работа :), так что не волнуйся за блог, читатели все понимают :))).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja toze ocen za tebia rada! Vyshyvai kak polucytsia, za vremia ne volnuisia :)
      Pismo na mail ja tebe vyslala! Udacy!

      Delete

Thank you for your time and your lovely comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...