Followers

Friday, January 24, 2014

Hey-lo and Sleep In Rollers review...

Hello peoples!
I'm back again to blog life! Was so busy with my little ones lately! Hands full all the time.. :) 

So I'm back with Sleep In Rollers review! Got them recently from Ebay, but you can get them from sleepinrollers.com
You get two packs of ten in reusable hot leopard pink drawstring bag! I also got bag of bobby pins and DVD in my kit!

Rollers on, looks like funny housewife! :)



Just took them off!
Hair brushed!

Verdict is: I love them! 
They are easy to put on, more comfy to sleep with, than usual rollers and you get perfect blow-dry looking locks with minimum effort!
Stay Stylish! 
I be back soon with more stuff and maybe some pictures 
of kids!

Loads of love,
Froggy xxx

2 comments:

  1. Привет!Ты прекрасно выглядишь!Как твои детки?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Очень здорово, тебе идет!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and your lovely comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...